Start preparing today.
You should always attack the 4th quarter with a solid plan. Consider these great ideas when plotting your course throughout the remainder of the business year.
- Reach out. Call your clients early to find out what their 4th quarter needs will be. The earlier you start, the better your forecast can be.
- Set goals. What do you want your revenue to be? What do you want to achieve? Make these critical decisions early and you’ll find they’re more achievable.
- Stock up. Do you have unique inventory needs in the 4th quarter? Do you anticipate seasonal demand? Stock up on everything you might need now, so you’re not empty-handed later.
- Show support. Reach out to your clients and let them know how much they mean to you. They’ll be glad to know they’re appreciated.
- Prepare taxes. Tax season will be here before you know it. Start gathering your essential tax information now and hit the ground running.