As you know, QBS is constantly looking for ways to streamline our services to best meet the needs of our clients, as well as upgrading technology to make your lives easier. Currently, we are in process of implementing a new web-based, browser-friendly Payroll, HR and Benefits system.
This new platform empowers our clients to have direct access to tools (i.e. garnishments, medical deductions, etc.), reports, employee details and much more that currently requires them to go through a QBS administrator.
Here’s what you can expect over the next few months:
- Direct, timely communication from our QBS Implementation Team on all upcoming changes and additional offerings.
- Specific and direct communications with each client.
- Strategic, individualized planning of implementation including 1:1 customized training.
Our goal is to have our clients changed over and running smoothly on the new platform no later than 1/1/2018.
If you’d like to view online demos of the new platform you can do so here:
If you’d like to view PDFs of the following, you can do so here:
In addition to this, over the course of the past 6 months, we have added new offerings to our suite of services listed below. We are always seeking ways to streamline your day by offering fully-integrated, single sign-on options for everything related to Payroll, Benefits and HR.
- Onboarding: HR Cloud Onboarding makes it easy and secure to capture employee demographic information, federal, state and local tax filing forms. With a complete set of digital online forms combined with electronic signature functionality, new hires can get started fast with complete, accurate records and data.
- Applicant Tracking/Job Posting: Online system allows you to post new vacancies, track and rate the applicants, send messages to prospective applicants as well as create a pool of applicants for future openings. We also offer recruitment services who manage vacancies and conduct research for you.
- Performance Evaluations: Assistance with automating, tracking and completing your entire employee evaluation process. User friendly, online program allows you to customize your own unlimited reviews and 360-degree feedback, compensation and goal management.
- Time & Attendance: Fully integrated with payroll and HR, data flows seamlessly between our systems. It’s easier than ever to set up your team, eliminate manual processing, data entry and other related issues – saving you time, money and potential for errors.
- Leadership & Team Development: Wish a focus on coaching, training and navigating transitions and organizational culture, QBS offers customized leadership and team development solutions to cultivate strong leaders, build exceptional teams and gain greater results.
If you are interested in adding any of these fully-integrated services, please contact us today.
Please note, while we will do everything possible to add additional services in a timely manner, clients will be placed in our implementation schedule based on the time of initial request and agreement to move forward.