Originally posted to the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce website on 9/27/2021.
Quality Business Solutions is proud to return as a sponsor of the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. We are honored to collaborate with many local companies, organizations, and diverse workforces in this community.
For over twenty years, QBS’ team of experts has led the way in implementing human resources (HR) functions and administration for small-to-medium-size businesses. We specialize in HR management, payroll, and other necessary back-office services. Through our personalized support, we help free up employers’ time, money, and resources, so they can focus on running and growing their core business.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we find many businesses are working to rebuild, strengthen and maintain their onsite, remote and/or hybrid workforces by hiring new employees or reintegrating employees who are returning to the workplace. Particularly, we see many employers need to adjust their practices of recruitment, hiring, onboarding, management, and support to meet the changing needs of candidates, employees, and business growth.
RECRUITMENT AND HIRING – INCLUSIVE, LOCATION-WIDE, WITHIN, AND TEMPORARY
Attracting talented employees is vital for rebuilding businesses now and in the future. We know that many employers are now regularly facilitating remote recruitment, hiring, and onboarding for candidates to find the right fit in terms of both culture and skillset. Other practices to consider include:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion visibility as an interest and influence in candidates’ job selection.
- Hybrid hiring through virtual and in-person interactions for financial and time savings.
- Internal mobility programs to develop skills for internal employees to support the workforce.
- Contingent or contract hiring or “renting” employees through organizations to fill gaps in skills.
Through the many recent shifts in recruitment and hiring, a professional employer organization (PEO), like QBS, can help manage these processes and support the integration of new employees into your company’s workforce.
EMPLOYEE SUPPORT AND RETENTION – PERSONAL LIFE, VALUES, WORK SCHEDULES
Maintaining employee talent for the long term is also critical for businesses to succeed and continue moving forward. We know companies and organizations must be intentional in keeping employees satisfied, engaged, and performing well. Areas of employee support include:
- Support for employees’ life experiences to improve their mental and physical health and generate higher performance.
- Mental health and wellness programs and benefits to improve employee emotional well-being, particularly during the pandemic.
- Involvement in current social issues to increase employee engagement.
- Flexible work schedules to increase employee performance.
Throughout the many stages of rebuilding, QBS can offer employers benefit programs that help provide meaningful employee experiences, satisfaction and engagement in their work and performance.
Looking for assistance with your recruitment, hiring, onboarding or transitioning to a hybrid and/or remote workforce? Contact us today for more information.